小天使們的傷心事:爸爸,你會爲我而死嗎?

孩子世界上最單純、最美好的存在之一。他們大部分時候無憂無慮,但偶爾也會傷心難過。你聽孩子說過的最令人難過的事是什麼?這些小天使們的傷心故事令人心疼。

獲得14.8k好評的答案@Charlotte Neumann

I have a neighbor. He shouts at his kids a lot. He has a close friend with a little girl, Mindy. Does this guy also shout at his kids a lot? I don't know...

我有個鄰居,他經常大聲罵孩子。他的一個好朋友有個小女兒,叫明迪,但是我不知道那個人是否也經常大聲罵孩子……

The other day, my neighbor's son Marco, 6, and Mindy, also 6, rang my door bell. "Marco threw his monster ball on your balcony. We want to get it - if you won't be angry?"

前幾天,我鄰居6歲的兒子馬爾科同歲的明迪按響了我的門鈴。“馬爾科把他的怪獸球扔到你家陽臺了,我們想拿回它——你不會生氣吧?”

Me: Of course I won't be angry. Come in.

我:當然不會生氣。請進吧。

Mindy: Are you really not angry?

明迪:你真的沒有生氣?

Me: No.

我:真的不會。

Mindy: When are you angry?

明迪:那你什麼時候生氣呀?

Me: I'm never angry with kids.

我:我從不跟孩子生氣。

Mindy: Really?

明迪:真的嗎?

Me: Yes.

我:真的。

Mindy: Never?

明迪:從來沒有?

Me: Never.

我:從來沒有。

Mindy: Not even if we do something wrong?

明迪:即使我們做錯了也不生氣?

Me: No. I'd probably tell you it was wrong, but I wouldn't be angry.

我:不生氣。我可能會告訴你那是錯的,但是我不會生氣。

Mindy looked at me, then repeated: "You won't be angry with me?"

明迪看着我,然後又說了一遍:“你真的不會跟我們生氣?”

Me: I will never be angry with you.

我:我永遠也不會跟你們生氣。

She looked at me again, for a few seconds, then flung herself into my arms.

她又看了我幾秒鐘,然後飛撲進我的懷裡

I didn't even know her, before this. There's no saying exactly what the background is, but I found it sad.

在此之前我從未了解過她。我說不準背後的原因,但是我覺得這件事讓人很難過。

獲得9.9k好評的答案@Aaron Hammett

In recent news, a man had entered into an electrified swimming pool to save his daughter and subsequently died from electrocution. His daughter survived.

最近有個新聞,有個男人進到一個通了電的游泳池去救他的女兒,隨後他就觸電死亡,但是他的女兒活下來了。

My 5-year-old son looked wide-eyed as I read the report to my wife. Silence overtook the room for a moment and then in a still, small voice he said, "Daddy, would you die for me?"

當我給妻子念這條新聞的時候,我5歲的兒子睜大眼睛看着我。一時間屋裡一片寂靜,過了一會兒,他平靜而小聲說道:“爸爸,你會爲我而死嗎?”

"Yes, of course."

“當然會。”

Tears welled up in his baby brown eyes. "I would die for you, too."

棕色的眼睛裡涌出了淚水。“我也會爲你而死的。”

Needless to say, I swept him into my arms and broke down.

無需多言,我把他擁進懷裡,失聲痛哭。

獲得1.2k好評的答案@Cheryl Lightfoot

I was out all day, and didn't check in with my son, thinking at his age (17) he wouldn't care what I was doing. I was wrong. He somehow got it into his head that I might have had an accident. And worse, since his father died, I am his only parent. He said to me later, in a tone that showed exactly how scared and hurt he was, that I had frightened him into thinking he now had no parents and was all alone in the world. Needless to say, I felt horrible and have vowed to check in if I am ever out later than expected.

我在外面呆了一整天,也沒告訴我兒子,我覺得17歲的他不會在乎我在做什麼。然而我錯了。他莫名其妙地覺得我可能出事了。更糟糕的是,自從他爸爸去世後,我是他唯一的家長了。他隨後對我說,我嚇得他以爲自己沒有父母了、孤身一人活在世上語氣十分驚慌,很是受傷的樣子。不用說,我覺得這很可怕,並且發誓如果我比預想中要晚回家的話一定會向他報備。